Farmville 2 Cheats - White Screen
Cheating a game is an intricate process which involves changing of bytes, delving deep into the mechanism of the codes which will only allow usable codes. If you
had replaced a value with an invalid value, you risk glitching up the game and getting a white screen. This does NOT mean that you are banned.
To "possibly" solve this white screen issue, please follow the following steps EXACTLY. The steps are provided by someone who got a white screen and resolved the issue. Because like I said, the white screen is only the result of a glitch in your game and not a ban.
- Download official Flash Uninstaller [download flash uninstaller]
- Close all the browsers and programs that are using Flash to be able to do a clean uninstall.
- Run the Flash Uninstaller that you have just downloaded.
- Verify that uninstallation is complete.
- Check the Flash folder in your computer is deleted.
a) Windows 32bit default directory will be: C:\Windows\System32\Macromed\Flash
b) Windows 64bit default directory will be: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash
Delete this folder if there are still any files inside.
- Restart your computer.
- Now download the Latest Flash Player from > [Flash Installer]
- Now, try to open Farmville 2 and play again.